Friday, July 3rd
LIVE MUSIC ON WEEKENDS
The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance and market umbrellas for the bright sun.
Wine, Beer & Food served out on the Patio.
$5 Small Plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday – Saturday: 4 – 6pm and 8pm – Close
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on Fresh, Light and Contemporary cuisine, often with a French Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
A great place for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbreads and sandwiches, light appetizers with beer and wine after work, or a wonderful dinner.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live Music on Weekends.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is located within the Barnard Griffin Winery located on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.
What a great way to check out Barnard Griffin’s remodeled and expanded Winery including:
‘db’ Artisan Glass Studio
Private Event Space
Wine Bar and Eatery
Thurs – Sat: 10a-6p
Wine Bar and Eatery:
Open: Mon-Thurs: 4-9p,
Fri. & Sat: Noon-10p,
Sunday Brunch: 10a – 2p
The Tasting Room staff welcome you to enjoy wines from Barnard Griffin.
Sample from a unique selection of over 15 wines from the cellar with authoritative commentary by their wine specialists.
When you visit the Tasting Room, you can savor award winning Barnard Griffin Signature Label wines and enjoy special pricing on certain selections.
They also offer tastings of their limited production Reserve Wines. The Reserve Wines have limited distribution outside of the winery, so try these exceptional Reserves when you visit.
Tasting fees (refundable towards wine purchase) are $5 to taste their popular award winning Signature Label wines and $10 for their exclusive Reserve wines. Tasting fees are of course waived for members of Barnard Griffin’s Signature, Reserve, and Reserve by Design wine clubs.
Barnard Griffin is the premier family owned winery in Washington, one of the most award-wining wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best.
Recent acclaim for Barnard Griffin wines:
- Barnard Griffin’s 2014 Rose of Sangiovese was awarded Gold by the San Francisco Chronicle’s 2015 Wine Competition and has therefore won Gold or Better in this competition for an unprecedented (9x) nine years!
- Wine Enthusiast shared its enthusiasm by awarding the 2013 Rose 90 Points and a Best Buy
- 2013 Sunset International Wine Competition awarded Best of Class and Gold to their 2012 Rose of Sangiovese, plus Best of Class and Gold to Barnard Griffin’s 2010 Merlot
- In the Chronicle’s 2014 Wine Competition, their 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded Gold
- Barnard Griffin’s 2009 Reserve Cabernet was awarded 92 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
- In the same July issue, 2014, their Fume Blanc was awarded 91 Points and a Best Buy
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine awarded 91 Points and Editors’ Choice for their 2012 Roussanne
- Barnard Griffin’s Chardonnay won Best of Class at the Chronicle’s 2013 Wine Competition, which is the largest American wine competition in the world.
In the same competition, Barnard Griffin’s ’08 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won Gold
- Barnard Griffin’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded 94 Points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2013
Check out their website for directions and to study up on their extraordinary collection of fine Washington State artisan wine: www.BarnardGriffin.com, Call Barnard Griffin Winery, (509) 627 0266, or email: info@BarnardGriffin.com for more details.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2015 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352
# # #