Tuesday is Trivia Night at Barnard Griffin’s
Wine Bar and Eatery
Let’s hope you are as smart as you think you are!
They’ll quiz you and your friends with trivia questions ranging from easy to brain-scorchers via Barnard Griffin’s College of Trivia Knowledge.
Bring a team of up to 4 people on Tuesday. Come in by 6pm for best seating.
– No entry fee (yay!)
– 21 years old & up
– Food and wine specials for trivia players (huzzah!)
– A prize for the winning team (this just gets better and better!)
Reservations aren’t necessary… but they’re never a bad idea!
What a great place for a Wine and BrainFood pairing!
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on Fresh, Light and Contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
A great place for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbreads and sandwiches, light appetizers with beer and wine after work, or a wonderful dinner.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery
is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
LIVE MUSIC is featured on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7pm.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is in the Barnard Griffin Winery located on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.
$5 Small Plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday – Saturday: 4pm to 6pm
All Day Sunday
What a great way to check out Barnard Griffin’s remodeled and expanded Winery including:
‘db’ GLASS GALLERY / STUDIO
PRIVATE EVENT SPACE
WINE BAR & EATERY
Open Daily: 10a-5p
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open: Mon-Thurs: 4p-9p,
Fri. & Sat: Noon-10p,
Live Music Fridays and Saturdays
Their friendly staff welcomes you to the Barnard Griffin tasting room.
Sample from a unique selection of over 15 wines from the cellar with authoritative commentary by their wine specialists.
When you visit the Tasting Room, you can savor award winning Barnard Griffin Tulip Label wines and enjoy special pricing on certain selections.
They also offer tastings of their limited production Reserve Wines. The Reserve Wines have limited distribution outside of the winery, so try these exceptional Reserves when you visit.
Tasting fees (refundable towards wine purchase) are $5 to taste their popular award winning Tulip Label wines and $10 for their exclusive Reserve wines. Tasting fees are of course waived for members of Barnard Griffin’s BLOOM, RESERVE and CONNOISSEUR wine clubs.
Barnard Griffin is the premier family owned winery in Washington, one of the most award-wining wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best.
Recent acclaim for Barnard Griffin wines:
- Their ‘11 Chardonnay won BEST OF CLASS at the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2013 Wine Competition, which is the largest American wine competition in the world.
- In the same competition, Barnard Griffin’s ’08 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won GOLD
- Their Rosé of Sangiovese was rated BEST OF THE BEST ROSÉS by the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2012 Wine Competition, and therefore has won Gold or Better in this competition for an unprecedented seven years in a row!
- Barnard Griffin’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded 94 points by WINE ENTHUSIAST Magazine.
- And, their Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won BEST CABERNET and GOLD at the 2012 Washington Wine Competition.
- SUNSET Magazine’s 2013 Wine Competition awarded BEST OF CLASS and GOLD to their 2012 Rosé of Sangiovese, plus BEST OF CLASS and GOLD to their 2010 Merlot
Check out their website for directions and to study up on their extraordinary collection of fine Washington State artisan wine: www.BarnardGriffin.com, Call Barnard Griffin Winery, (509) 627 0266, or email: info@BarnardGriffin.com for more details.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2014 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352