Taste the First Asparagus of the Year!
The Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin starts May 1st, from 3-6pm.
Shop the Schreiber & Sons Farmer’s Market on the Barnard Griffin Winery property from 3-6pm and stay later for an expert’s introduction to asparagus.
Al Schreiber will take you through a tasting of up to 20 different varieties of asparagus, and you’ll also enjoy a glass of Barnard Griffin’s Riesling as you relax, listen and learn. This man KNOWS asparagus!
Call 509-627-0266 to reserve your spot for Asparagus Class.
Class fee: $10.50pp for Barnard Griffin Wine Club Members and $12.50 for non-members.
C’mon out and Taste Spring. See ya there!
Go early! What a great way to check out Barnard Griffin’s newly remodeled and expanded Winery including:
All New ‘db’ GLASS GALLERY / STUDIO
All New MUSIC ROOM/Special Event Space
All New TASTING ROOM
All New BISTRO WINE BAR
All New BG PATIO
Open Daily: 10a-5p
BISTRO WINE BAR:
Open: Tues-Thurs: 4p-9p,
Fri. & Sat: Noon-9p,
Live Music Most Fridays & Saturdays
Tasting Room Manager Kim Gravenslund and her staff welcome you to the Barnard Griffin tasting room.
Sample from a unique selection of over 15 wines from the cellar with authoritative commentary by their wine specialists.
When you visit the Tasting Room, you can savor award winning Barnard Griffin Tulip Label wines and enjoy special pricing on certain selections.
They also offer tastings of their limited production Reserve Wines. The Reserve Wines have limited distribution outside of the winery, so try these exceptional Reserves when you visit.
Tasting fees (refundable towards wine purchase) are $5 to taste their popular award winning Tulip Label wines and $10 for their exclusive Reserve wines. Tasting fees are of course waived for members of Barnard Griffin’s BLOOM, RESERVE and CONNOISSEUR wine clubs.
Barnard Griffin is the premier family owned winery in Washington, one of the most award-wining wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best.
Recent acclaim for Barnard Griffin wines:
- Their ‘11 Chardonnay just won BEST OF CLASS at the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2013 Wine Competition, which is the largest American wine competition in the world.
- In the same competition, Barnard Griffin’s ’08 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won GOLD
- Their Rosé of Sangiovese was rated BEST of the Best Rosés by the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2012 Wine Competition, and therefore has won Gold or Better in this competition for an unprecedented seven years in a row!
- Barnard Griffin’s ‘09 Fumé Blanc was named as one of WINE ENTHUSIAST Magazine’s Top 100 Best Buys of 2011
- Barnard Griffin’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded 94 points by WINE ENTHUSIAST Magazine.
- Their Riesling was named one of the Top 100 Most Exciting Wines for 2009 by WINE SPECTATOR Magazine
- Their Merlot won Best Merlot AND Double Gold at the 2011 Washington Wine Competition.
- And, their Cabernet Sauvignon won Best Red, Best Cabernet AND Gold at the 2011 Washington Wine Competition.
Check out their website for directions and to study up on their extraordinary collection of fine Washington State artisan wine: www.BarnardGriffin.com, Call Barnard Griffin Winery, (509) 627 0266, or email: info@BarnardGriffin.com for more details.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2013 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352