Barnard Griffin’s WINE BAR & EATERY:
on Friday, May 17th
Faith Martin & Bob Keefe
on Saturday, May 18th
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7pm.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s WINE BAR & EATERY focuses on Fresh, Light and Contemporary cuisine, often with an Italian accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused-glass artisan and winery Co-Owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, afternoon tea & sandwiches, wine/beer/light appetizers after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s WINE BAR & EATERY is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination. Live music is featured most Fridays & Saturdays starting at 7pm.
The WINE BAR & EATERY is located within the Barnard Griffin Winery located on Tulip Lane in Richland, WA, just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.
What a great way to check out Barnard Griffin’s newly remodeled and expanded Winery including:
All New ‘db’ GLASS GALLERY / STUDIO
All New PRIVATE EVENT SPACE
All New TASTING ROOM
All New WINE BAR & EATERY
All New BG PATIO
Open Daily: 10a-5p
WINE BAR & EATERY:
Open: Tues-Thurs: 4p-9p,
Fri. & Sat: Noon-9p,
Live Music Most Fridays & Saturdays
Tasting Room Manager Kim Gravenslund and her staff welcome you to the Barnard Griffin tasting room.
Sample from a unique selection of over 15 wines from the cellar with authoritative commentary by their wine specialists.
When you visit the Tasting Room, you can savor award winning Barnard Griffin Tulip Label wines and enjoy special pricing on certain selections.
They also offer tastings of their limited production Reserve Wines. The Reserve Wines have limited distribution outside of the winery, so try these exceptional Reserves when you visit.
Tasting fees (refundable towards wine purchase) are $5 to taste their popular award winning Tulip Label wines and $10 for their exclusive Reserve wines. Tasting fees are of course waived for members of Barnard Griffin’s BLOOM, RESERVE and CONNOISSEUR wine clubs.
Barnard Griffin is the premier family owned winery in Washington, one of the most award-wining wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best.
Recent acclaim for Barnard Griffin wines:
- Their ‘11 Chardonnay just won BEST OF CLASS at the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2013 Wine Competition, which is the largest American wine competition in the world.
- In the same competition, Barnard Griffin’s ’08 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won GOLD
- Their Rosé of Sangiovese was rated BEST of the Best Rosés by the SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE’S 2012 Wine Competition, and therefore has won Gold or Better in this competition for an unprecedented seven years in a row!
- Barnard Griffin’s ‘09 Fumé Blanc was named as one of WINE ENTHUSIAST Magazine’s Top 100 Best Buys of 2011
- Barnard Griffin’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded 94 points by WINE ENTHUSIAST Magazine.
- Their Riesling was named one of the Top 100 Most Exciting Wines for 2009 by WINE SPECTATOR Magazine
- Their Merlot won Best Merlot AND Double Gold at the 2011 Washington Wine Competition.
- And, their Cabernet Sauvignon won Best Red, Best Cabernet AND Gold at the 2011 Washington Wine Competition.
Check out their website for directions and to study up on their extraordinary collection of fine Washington State artisan wine: www.BarnardGriffin.com, Call Barnard Griffin Winery, (509) 627 0266, or email: info@BarnardGriffin.com for more details.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2013 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352